Effective date: May 17, 2023
At Welbilt Inc. (“We”, “Our”, “Us”), your privacy is paramount. We are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you express interest in our remodeling services.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us. This could be through direct contact with us, such as when you inquire about our remodeling services, sign up for our newsletters or promotions, or complete a form on our website. The type of information we collect may include your name, contact details (email address, phone number), location, and any other information you choose to provide about your remodeling needs.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the website like message boards.
- Contact Information
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.